Liking someone really sucks because there are those moments when you think you have a slight chance but then the next second you realize how stupid you are and you know they’d never like you back.
Just finished watching Fright Night. There are so many things that were so not okay with this movie:
- David Tennant’s in it.
- David Tennant’s playing a character who just happens to have a tragic backstory and alcohol affliction.
- David Tennant’s playing a character who goes about a third of the movie shirtless.
- David Tennant’s playing a character who wears leather. Oh, and fucking eyeliner.
- David Tennant swears a lot, and I’ll be damned if that isn’t sexy as hell.
- David Tennant’s armed. That’s really, really attractive.
- “I’m a great date. Get me drunk, and I’ll try anything.”
He’s going to be the end of me, I swear.
“He’s actually one of the more positive characters I’ve ever played. He’s not haunted by anything. He loves everything that’s beautiful about life—food, wine, fine art.” It’s not that Mikkelsen likes Lecter—he just thinks it’s his actorly duty “to find the good in a bad guy.”
Mads Mikkelsen x GQ
PLEASE HELP US!!!!!! REBLOG THIS!!!!
Batman x Bateman.
The Drunk Knight Rises.
Gettin real tired of your shit, Mr. Wayne.